It definitely gives extreme pleasure in knowing VIPs and understanding their everyday lives, but when it comes to actually live with one, this very notion flips upside down. The first thing that comes to one’s mind is not just the…
It definitely gives extreme pleasure in knowing VIPs and understanding their everyday lives, but when it comes to actually live with one, this very notion flips upside down. The first thing that comes to one’s mind is not just the paparazzi that will follow them, but it also becomes about the safety of these people from social and physical harm. Therefore, as there are various methods of ensuring that no harm is done in any form, there are also ways of ensuring that these VIPs have bodyguards, social security nets, etc. And this starts by making sure that the chosen team to safeguard these VIPs is chosen rather carefully.
While choosing the team, it is not just the physical ability that plays a huge role in forming a social security net for these people, but also factors like presence of mind, being able to measure their risk capabilities, how they can react and think practically in certain situations and so on. The amount of planning involved in this process is also an important criterion to measure the effectiveness of keeping bodyguards and safety teams.
Understanding these further can help one evaluate on their own understanding. The following things should definitely be looked at:
- How risky is this? There is an off chance that the risk element of this security net might not get completely eradicated. Therefore, it is advised to look into the risk factor carefully and not cause or simply avoid a social or physical gathering for too long.
- Following a pattern to make sure that everything works smoothly.
- Having a back-up or contingency plan to keep all options open for both social and physical safety.
- Ensure that privacy is not violated in any which way by you or the people around the VIP if need be.
- Understanding the time is of the essence for them. There could be instances where they might have to be picked up from the airport with so many people around them, at the airport. Now, depending on the intensity of the situation, people will gather around eventually and might want to initiate conversations with the VIP. Here, making sure that all kinds of arms, media, cameras, and press are asked to step aside, or at least be pushed away (not literally) by the crowd itself.
- Since these are VIPs, it is not always going to be all good. There will be people who might want to raise their voice against something that they do not like about the VIP, and therefore, it should be made sure that it does not get down to anything physical and remains peaceful at all times.
Execarmor is one such understanding of the security net that these VIPs need. Therefore, with their excelled quality armored cars produced by them, there is no room for any kind of safety issues.